There were nearly 25,000 alcohol related traffic injuries in California in 2010 and 31% of all traffic related deaths were caused by drunken drivers;
If you or a loved one has been injured by a drunken driver know the following:
- An aggressive injury attorney can work with the assistant district attorney who is prosecuting the criminal case and help you push for longer jail terms and stiffer sentences for the drunken driver.
- An aggressive attorney may be able to obtain compensation for you even if the drunk driver who caused your injury is uninsured.
- An aggressive attorney may be able to obtain punitive damages for you in addition to compensation for your pain and suffering, medical expenses and lost earnings.
- Some attorneys who claim to be experts in representing personal injury victims also defend drunken drivers in court!
- Some attorneys who claim to be experts in representing personal injury victims do not have access to advanced background and criminal database searches to find out if the drunken driver in your case has previous convictions. A previous conviction for drunk driving can lead to increased compensation for you!
Call us for a free consultation. We are happy to answer all of your questions relating to an injury caused by a drunken driver. (925) 808-7037.
Request a Free Consultation
Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation about your personal injury case.
Get Help WIth Your Case - Boeger Law Firm (Internal)
*Submitting information on this web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.