Personal Injury FAQs

A. Yes, but there are exceptions. If the other driver was drunk or you were driving in the course of your employment you may not be required to have insurance. You also might have auto insurance and not even know it! It’s true. I have found insurance that covered injured drivers who literally did not know they had insurance.

A. The value of your case depends primarily on the severity of your injuries; whether you will have a permanent injury and how bad it is; whether you will need future medical care; the amount of your medical bills the amount of your lost earnings and future lost earnings and several other factors including how much money is available to pay you. The question simply cannot be answered in a few paragraphs. Everyone’s case is different. However, it costs you nothing to find out. Consultations are free.

A. Not necessarily! There are several different ways you can get compensation even if the other driver has no insurance.

A. Not always. There are several avenues of recovery to obtain compensation even when the other driver has only a minimum policy.

A. Probably not. You probably don’t know the value of your own case and the insurance adjuster won’t tell you the value of your case even if they do know. The law says you are in an adversarial relationship with the insurance company, EVEN IF IT IS YOUR OWN INSURANCE COMPANY! They are not required to treat you fairly. They represent the driver who hurt you.  An insurance company is NOT your friend. If you take nothing else from this web site, remember the last sentence. An insurance adjuster can offer you a settlement that you think is a great deal only to find out after you have signed your life away that you received less than nothing. If you think I am kidding or exaggerating I’m not. It happens every day. An offer gets accepted and the claimant finds out later that he actually owes more money for medical and other expenses than he actually received in settlement. You may be required to pay back your health insurance company, medical providers or the government after you get a settlement. Then, what do you have? The settlement you thought was a winner turns out to be a financial disaster.

A. Because nearly one-third of all the cars on the road in California are either uninsured or underinsured. That’s more than 10,000,000 cars! These cars are poorly maintained and their drivers have little regard for other motorists. They cause billions of dollars in property damage, personal injury and loss of life every year. Uninsured motorist coverage protects you from uninsured and underinsured drivers. Buy as much as you can reasonably afford.

Request a Free Consultation

Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation about your personal injury case.

Get Help With Your Case – Boeger Law Firm (Internal)

Date of the Incident(Required)
Email Address(Required)

 *Submitting information on this web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.